Thanks for signing up for Husky Volleyball! Here’s what you should to do right now!
- If you played for any USAV club last year, go to this page on how to renew your USA Volleyball membership. If there’s a problem with the system and you can’t create a login, just create a new account by using the link below (for players that are new this year).
If you are new to USA Volleyball this year go here
- USAV Signup tips:
– pick 1 year membership (not 1 day!)
– choose club as “Husky Juniors”
– pay your USA Volleyball fee online using a credit card ($50), email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have a card available (you can send that to us). You must have a USA Volleyball membership to tryout and it is not refundable once you pay it! You must have paid for it at least 2 days prior to your first tryout.
Making club dues payments:
- How much to pay? If you are trying out for 16/17/18 HP pay $845 prior to tryouts ($50 tryout fee is included, if you aren’t selected for an HP team we apply $795 to your regional dues. If for any reason you choose not to play Husky Volleyball then we’ll refund $795). If you are playing any other level, we do normally ask for the $795 season dues in advance however payment plans are available. Other plans may be available, please email for info.
- Send a check to: Husky Volleyball, 12 Emily Rd. Marlborough, CT 06447. (We prefer a check if possible, more money for the club to put towards volleyball instead of to the credit card companies!)
- You can use your credit card at the Husky Store, just note the amount due and then go to our online store at http://www.huskyvolleyball.com/estore/home.php?cat=12 and pick the various amounts needed to hit your total.
- Or you can use a credit card at www.paypal.com and “send money” to email@example.com