Thanks for signing up for Husky Volleyball! Here’s what you should to do right now!
- If you played last year, go to this page on how to renew your USA Volleyball membership. If there’s a problem with the system and you can’t create a login, just create a new account by using the link below (for players that are new this year).
If you are new this year go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp/memberships/join.asp?mbr_ChapterID=25971.USAV Signup tips:
- pick 1 year membership (not 1 day!)
- choose club as “Husky Juniors”
- method of payment choose “UNPAID” (club pays it out of your dues)
Making club dues payments:
- send a check to: Husky Volleyball, 12 Emily Rd. Marlborough, CT 06447. (We prefer a check if possible, more money for the club to put towards volleyball instead of to the credit card companies!)
- you can use a credit card at http://www.huskyvolleyball.com/estore/home.php?cat=12 or
- send it via paypal to email@example.com
- bring this medical form to tryouts (times will be listed on the Schedule page about a week before tryouts begin)
- There is no additional fee due for USAV fees, the USAV dues are part of your club membership.
- Pick your club (on page 2 for new members) as “Husky Juniors”
- Please check our home page for tryout times.
Here’s how to figure out how much the fee will be:
|just 1 child||Girl||Boy|
|Regional||$690 for 9th grade or older,
$500 for 8th grade and younger
$325 freshmen and younger
18′s / 17′s, $1,800
16′s and younger, $1400
|$740 before tryout (balance due later)
(full amount credited to HP or Regional program fee, Regional player fee is $690 with a $50 HP tryout fee)
|HP, 8th and 9th graders, $800||$690 before tryout (balance due later)
|with siblings playing (family discount)|
|High Performance||$640 (balance due later)||n/a|
|Pre HP, 8th and 9th grader||$590 before tryout (balance due later)
If for any reason you aren’t selected for a team (and we haven’t had to turn anyone down yet), you will receive a refund of what you paid minus a $50 tryout fee.
Lastly, we can work out a payment plan if necessary. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. As long as you can be paid in full by 3/1/13, we can work it out.